October 16, 2021
Stand Up. Sing Loud. Stay Late.
TCU Place presents Dueling Pianos – an evening of dinner, drinks and dancing!
If you’ve ever been to Calgary and not checked out Aussie Rules Piano Bar, you are definitely missing out. But don’t fret, we are bringing the world-famous show to you, Saskatoon! Aussie Rules has changed the perception of ‘piano bars’ forever by combining comedic schtick with great party songs that everyone knows and loves. You’ll hear songs you remember from the 60’s to the present, from country to rock and even some of today’s hip hop and R&B hits. Request songs you love from the sixties to the present, and let the players give you the complete piano bar experience, where you’ll not only be entertained, but you can also become part of the show!
Saturday, October 16, 2021 at TCU Place
- Dinner – 6:00PM
- Show – 7:30PM
- Doors for show only – 7:00PM
- Dinner & Show - $55 plus tax - Available for purchase until noon, Tuesday October 12.
- Show Only - $25 plus tax
- Front Row Table of 8 (dinner & show) - $500 plus tax (Best seats in the house - limited number available!)
- Reserved Table of 8 (dinner & show) - $440 plus tax - Available for purchase until noon, Tuesday October 12.
Assigned Seating: Any order of less than 8 dinner tickets will be assigned to a table with other small groups. If you wish to be seated with another party who purchased tickets please contact the Box Office at 306-975-7799 to adjust your reservation. Show only tickets will be rush seating.
Dinner Buffet Menu:
- Carved Roast Beef with Bourbon Jus & TCU Horseradish
- Herb Roasted Chicken Pieces
- Red Skinned Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Mixed Vegetables
- Caesar Salad with bacon & herb croutons on the side
- Broccoli Salad of shredded carrots, cheddar cheese & dried cranberries
- Dessert: Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing
- Served with Buns & Butter
Perfect for celebrating a birthday, the bride-to-be, or just getting your friends out for an unforgettable Saturday night on the town!
Questions? Contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-975-7529